The Access-Centered Movement Collective is available for consulting for organizations, nonprofits, yoga studios, meditation centers, dance studios, gyms, educational institutions and schools, medical and healing centers, art museums, art centers, and more.
- Disability Justice education and training.
- How to be “Access-Centered”–everything from ADA Requirements for your physical space to how to offer intersectionally accessible programming and events.
- How to use Access-Centered language.
- How to offer Access-Centered and trauma-informed Movement.
- Antiracist Education for white people with disabilities, chronic illness, and in the Deaf community.
- Multiracial Conflict Resolution.
- Somatic Tools for resiliency and growing capacity to engage with conflict effectively.
- Mindfulness tools for preventing burnout.